BUBBLE TEA EVERYDAY!
Three 6 Tea is booming on Bubble Tea days (historically Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays). As we usher in the hot weather, we are thrilled to bring Bubble Tea everyday to Selkirk!
Megan SchollWebmaster & Admin Guru
To help bubble newbies, we've put together a little guide to educate you on this most peculiar drink. We've included some customer favourites and our recommendations for the flavours that make the most popular drinks.
WHAT IS BUBBLE TEA ANYWAY?
- Created in Taiwan in the 1980’s, Bubble Tea is traditionally a sweet “milk tea” based drink containing chewy tapioca pearls or “boba”.
- Bubble Tea is most typically enjoyed iced - think iced latte with soft gummies.
- Originally prepared with a traditional black or green tea base, this trendy drink provides many more options today.
At Three 6 Tea Bubble Tea creations are only limited by your imagination - with over 150 loose leaf teas at your disposal! We have adventurous customers create unique combinations by pairing their favourite teas.
As always, we offer several dairy substitutes including soy, almond and coconut milk. Bubble Teas can also be sweetened with agave, honey, maple syrup and stevia.
As an alternative to tapioca boba, we also offer coconut jellies - which have a texture similar to a firm fruit.
Pictured left to right: Taro, Honeydew, Strawberry, Blue Butterfly (coming soon), Prairie Sunshine tisane
Available at our Selkirk location daily (351 Main St.) between 11am - 6pm (weekdays) and 11am-5pm (Saturday), as fresh bubbles are available.
We would love to hear about the Bubble Tea creations you have come up with while visiting Three 6 Tea. Most of our greatest combinations have come from our customers!
A FEW OF OUR FAVOURITES...
Taro and Honeydew flavours
-NEW!!! Why? Because you asked for them!!!
- Boba Fog/Lavender Fog
- organic Earl Grey tea base sweetened with French Vanilla
- Guilt Free Donuts
- our popular tisane makes a most yummy base!
- Blueberry Vanilla/Blue Colada
- Our most popular organic matcha fruit flavours
- Caramel White Chocolate/ Caramel Macaroon
- decadent dessert matchas that taste too good to be healthy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.