Out of respect for the new provincial restrictions, our staff and our community - we will be significantly reducing the operations at our Selkirk storefront...
We will be operating both Tuesdays & Saturdays from 11 am - 4 pm for pick-ups of loose leaf tea and matcha only. Outside these hours the store is closed.
- No public admittance into the store during business hours. All interactions will be through social distancing at our new “2 Go” window, adjacent to the parking lot. Knock for service.
- Until further notice, we are not offering drinks “to go”. We are so very sorry...
- We encourage online ordering of loose leaf tea prior to pick-up.
- We will also be able to process telephone or email orders (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- We continue to offer FREE DELIVERY to physical addresses in Winnipeg, Selkirk, and anything in between (purchases over $20). We intend to hand-deliver, and would appreciate a physical address whenever possible. However, we will continue to offer free Canada Post deliveries to P.O. boxes for orders over $50.
- Watch for video tutorials and online promotions to help you embrace your favourite drinks at home. Tea is a great way to excite your daily intake of fluids while providing healthy antioxidants!!
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept gift cards online. If you would like to redeem a gift card please call the store during working hours on Tuesday or Saturday and we will process that for you.
- Send us a message if there is anything at all you need - tea or otherwise. Groceries? A Friend? Prayer? You’ve become our community and we want you to know that we are here for you...
We are looking forward to enjoying a little more family time and embracing “homeschooling” our son. We trust that out of this difficult time will come renewed family relationships, healthy new routines, creativity, perseverance, gratitude, and a peace that surpasses all understanding as we fix our eyes on God. Take care and we look forward to connecting with you again!!!